Skip to main content

Featured Post

PSC പരീക്ഷക്ക് സ്ഥിരമായി ചോദിക്കുന്ന ചോദ്യങ്ങൾ ഉൾപ്പെടുത്തിക്കൊണ്ടുള്ള Online Test Series - Part 37

Commonly used sentences in English -10

  1. Pardon sir. 
  2. Pardon, could you tell that again. 
  3. Pay the bill. 
  4. Please accept my invitation. 
  5. Please ask him to call my residence. 
  6. Please ask someone else. 
  7. Please be seated. 
  8. Please come. 
  9. Please connect me to Extension 1234. 
  10. Please do. 
  11. Please have your seat. 
  12. Please help yourself. 
  13. Please hold on. 
  14. Please pack it up neatly. 
  15. Please put me to Extension 1234. 
  16. Please remind me of it. 
  17. Please stand in the line, don’t try to overtake others. 
  18. Please tell him that Rahul called. 
  19. Please try this dish. 
  20. Please visit our site. 
  21. Pretty well. 
  22. Put him through please. 
  23. Put it in my account please. 
  24. Put on your shirt. 
  25. Put out the light. 
  26. Queue up please. 
  27. Rain or shine, I will stand by you. 
  28. Rajan came here yesterday. 
  29. Read them aloud. 
  30. Really! 
  31. Reduce the volume. 
  32. Remember the date. 
  33. Remind me. 
  34. Respect your elders. 
  35. Rest assured. 
  36. Return it safely. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonly used sentences in English -12

Commonly used sentences in English -6

quiz test

Quiz Quiz Question 1 Option A Option B Option C Option D Question 2 Option A Option B Option C Option D Question 3 Option A Option B Option C Option D