Skip to main content

Featured Post

PSC പരീക്ഷക്ക് സ്ഥിരമായി ചോദിക്കുന്ന ചോദ്യങ്ങൾ ഉൾപ്പെടുത്തിക്കൊണ്ടുള്ള Online Test Series - Part 37

Commonly used sentences in English -11

  1. See you tomorrow.
  2. Send him out. 
  3. Shall I ask him to call you back? 
  4. Shall I ask him to call you up? 
  5. Shall I ask Mr. Ravi to go to the bank? 
  6. Shall I ask them to come tomorrow? 
  7. Shall I ask them to wait? 
  8. Shall we adjourn for dinner? 
  9. Shall we start? 
  10. Should I take these tablets before the meal or after the meal? 
  11. Show him around the city. 
  12. Sir I have five years of experience in Editing. 
  13. Sir, a call for you.
  14. Sir, can I go home early today? I have some guests at home. 
  15. Sir, could I park my scooter here? 
  16. Sir, do you have any extra tickets? 
  17. Sir, have we crossed Jolarpet? 
  18. Sir, he has gone home for lunch. 
  19. Sir, he is out of town and he will be back only next week. 
  20. Sir, he is speaking over the other line. 
  21. Sir, how much would I lose if I cancelled the ticket? 
  22. Sir, I agree with you I have no experience. But I am a fast learner sir. 
  23. Sir, I am a commerce graduate with a diploma in computer applications. 
  24. Sir, I am a paper supplier. 
  25. Sir, I am basically a science graduate, but am working as an accountant. 
  26. Sir, my job is not to my taste, so I am looking for a new job. 
  27. Sir, I am to get down at Gandhi Nagar. 
  28. Sir, I have done my B.Com and now I am doing my computer course. 
  29. Sir, I have necessary qualifications and a lot of experience in this field. 
  30. Sir, I have five years of experience in computer accounting. 
  31. Sir, I have to be in Chennai by this evening before 4.30. 
  32. Sir, I must be in Mysore this evening to attend an important meeting. 
  33. Sir, it’s midnight. Please switch off the light. I feel sleepy. 
  34. Sir, Mr. Ravi is on the line. 
  35. Sir, nobody is here by that name. 
  36. Sir, please get me a ticket to Gandhi Nagar. 
  37. Sir, there is a call for you. 
  38. Sir, this is not new to me. 
  39. Sir, would you mind keeping this bag under the seat? 
  40. Sorry for being late.
  41. Sorry for the disturbance.
  42. Sorry, I am late. I missed the bus. 
  43. Sorry, I can’t agree with you.
  44. Sorry, I can’t help you.
  45. Sorry, I can’t understand you
  46. Sorry, I couldn’t call you
  47. Sorry, I don’t have change.
  48. Sorry, I don’t know that either.
  49. Sorry, I’m busy.
  50. Sorry, I’m new comer to this place.
  51. Sorry, you’re mistaken.
  52. Sorry. You can’t. 
  53. Stop telling me what to do and mind your business. 
  54. Stop worrying. Everything will be alright. 
  55. Switch off the T.V.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonly used sentences in English -12

Commonly used sentences in English -6

quiz test

Quiz Quiz Question 1 Option A Option B Option C Option D Question 2 Option A Option B Option C Option D Question 3 Option A Option B Option C Option D