Skip to main content

Featured Post

PSC പരീക്ഷക്ക് സ്ഥിരമായി ചോദിക്കുന്ന ചോദ്യങ്ങൾ ഉൾപ്പെടുത്തിക്കൊണ്ടുള്ള Online Test Series - Part 37

Commonly used sentences in English -2

Image result for english
  1. Be careful.
  2. Be content with what you have.
  3. Be punctual.
  4. Bear in mind. 
  5. Behave yourself, otherwise I will neck you out. 
  6. Believe in God.
  7. Beware.
  8. Bolt the door. 
  9. Bring them here. 
  10. By all means. 
  11. Call them in. 
  12. Can I borrow this book for a day? 
  13. Can I get the return ticket here? 
  14. Can I go to work next week? 
  15. Can I have a replacement? 
  16. Can I have an application form for SB Account please? 
  17. Can I have your e-mail Id? 
  18. Can I keep this with me as hand baggage? 
  19. Can I leave my bag here? 
  20. Can I return the shirt if it doesn’t fit? 
  21. Can I speak to Mr. Rahim please? 
  22. Can I take any message? 
  23. Can I take rice and curd? 
  24. Can I travel? 
  25. Can we go to the practice now? 
  26. Can you complete the work in two days? 
  27. Can you learn to speak English just in 30 days? 
  28. Can you suggest a nice gift for a three year old female child? 
  29. Can you write it on a CD for me? 
  30. Certainly not.
  31. Charity begins at home.
  32. Chennai is 2000 km from Mumbai. 
  33. Come later.
  34. Come on.
  35. Come soon.
  36. Come to the chat room on Sunday at 3. I’ll be online. 
  37. Conductor, you haven’t paid the balance. I am to get down at the next stop. 
  38. Convey my regards
  39. Could I meet the class teacher? 
  40. Could I speak to Mr. Sunil please? 
  41. Could I use your phone? 
  42. Could you allot a seat near the window? 
  43. Could you find someone familiar to you here?
  44. Could you tell me something about your family? 
  45. Could you tell us something about yourself? 
  46. Could you wake me up if you are awake?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonly used sentences in English -12

Commonly used sentences in English -6

quiz test

Quiz Quiz Question 1 Option A Option B Option C Option D Question 2 Option A Option B Option C Option D Question 3 Option A Option B Option C Option D