Skip to main content

Featured Post

PSC പരീക്ഷക്ക് സ്ഥിരമായി ചോദിക്കുന്ന ചോദ്യങ്ങൾ ഉൾപ്പെടുത്തിക്കൊണ്ടുള്ള Online Test Series - Part 37

Commonly used sentences in English -8

Image result for english
  1. Martin called and said Mr. Surya Narayanan had come from Delhi. 
  2. Make a note of it. 
  3. Make yourself comfortable. 
  4. Malati rang up this morning. 
  5. Man proposes God disproposes.
  6. Many happy returns of the day.
  7. May God bless you.
  8. May God give you strength to bear the loss.
  9. May I have a word with you, sir? 
  10. May I know who is calling? 
  11. May I know your name please? 
  12. May I know your number please? 
  13. May I take the passport please? 
  14. Meet me tomorrow. 
  15. Meet them in person. 
  16. Mind the steps. 
  17. Mind your business. 
  18. Mind your tongue. 
  19. Mostly dosa, sometimes idli or vada. 
  20. Move a bit please.
  21. Mr. Alex has asked us to attend the meeting without fail. 
  22. My brother is very adamant. 
  23. My father is very honest. 
  24. My CD drive is not working properly and at times my computer keeps freezing up. 
  25. My friend has asked me to give this letter to you. 
  26. My friend is very reliable.
  27. My friend Surya is getting married next month. 
  28. My mother is very affectionate. 
  29. My name is Akbar. 
  30. My native town is Chicago. 
  31. My sister is very innocent. 
  32. My teacher has asked me to bring all the books today. 
  33. My throat is a bit dry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonly used sentences in English -12

Commonly used sentences in English -6

quiz test

Quiz Quiz Question 1 Option A Option B Option C Option D Question 2 Option A Option B Option C Option D Question 3 Option A Option B Option C Option D